No announcement yet.
No content found
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
|Announcements and FAQs|
Trail days, meeting info, ect.
Topics: 249 Posts: 2,659
Last Post: Trail work Party November 29th
What needs work, what work has been done, talk about future plans ect.
Topics: 149 Posts: 1,961
Last Post: Downed trees
Ok, so your new.. No big deal, we all were at one time. This should help guide you to more quickly master the art of the net.
Topics: 32 Posts: 202
Last Post: Parking
This is an automatically updated area. This information is simply being reposted from other sites continually (updated every 30 Minutes)
Topics: 3,046 Posts: 3,200
Last Post: Cardo Packtalk Range Test Results
Who the heck are you? Let us know so when we meet in real life all the smack talk has some continutity.
Topics: 89 Posts: 756
Last Post: New to the club....
Talk about just about anything in here. HTML allowed in here only for now
Topics: 889 Posts: 6,998
Last Post: BMMC Online State Of Affairs
Talk about your bikes, fixing them, riding them, choosing one ect.
Topics: 304 Posts: 3,633
Last Post: milling
Talk about just about anything in here.
Topics: 232 Posts: 2,953
Last Post: Ted
Reports from here and away from here
Topics: 389 Posts: 3,243
Last Post: Fall trip to Moab
This is where you talk about up and coming rides, you can also link to the calendar by specifying a date and time
Topics: 623 Posts: 6,760
Last Post: Tuesday Nov 3rd ride
|Paid Members Section|
|Buy or Sell, or Wanted|
Sell your new or used goods here, or at least try to.
Topics: 737 Posts: 3,265
Last Post: Looking for Xr650l parts
What's Going On
There are currently 9 users online. 2 members and 7 guests.
Most users ever online was 119 at 02:38 PM on October 18th, 2015.
Welcome to the BMMC!
To purchase your Club Membership please follow these instructions:
1. Login to the forum, be sure to click on the remember me button
2. Click on your name in the upper right hand side, choose the middle option "User Settings"
3. Click on the tab that says subscriptions. This forum software can track your paid status, and putting it simply the forum calls a club membership a subscription.
4. Choose an option, with or without a trail pass. Of course picking the trail pass is the preferred option.
5. Follow the on screen prompts which will take you complete the purchase with PayPal.