X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickname pagans

tinkThe pagans were and still are the heart and soul of this mountain. They are masters class riders and wicked trail creaters.But every single pagan is nicknamed.most people dont even know them as there real name but as there pagan name ,where do these nick names come fromtink

Hammer
    King
    Squirrel
    Beavis
    Miaforyears
    Wild man
    Stoppie
    Moose
    Duff

Im sure most of you know but. Whats the storys behind them.
    Last edited by themcnuttkid; May 6th, 2008, 06:12 PM.

MIAforyears is now DMan

My real name is Dufferin. Duff is a shortened version of it. Some of the pagans called me DMan (not sure, just stuck), Grand Master D (after some rapper), D Manchu (because of the stash). No one ever called me MIAforyears, I have just been away to long, and on a quick sign up, and not much originality, a poorly functioning brain, that is what I came up with.

I'll let some others tell the origin of some others nicknames.

Here are some others:
    Bear, Noodles, slasher, and die young. I'll have to think of some others.

Noodles has a good origin.

Comment

BEAVIS and his 2 sense

I think you are right, Hammer we could probably even write a book and maybe even make a movie.I always thought that would be way too much fun but who would be the writer(s) and/or the director,editor,playback,sound etc.Do you think that such a thing could be organized and accomplished without complete chaos? Are some things best left unsaid especially from the sacred circle of TEAM PAGAN? Should we reveal are tallest tales,the origin of our nicknames and the true meaning of how a group of young men got together and formed such a powerful ,inspiring and unique interest in the world of dirtbiking and not to mention pretty much everything else...............could anyone possibly get more pumped up or pump anyone else up or even pump themselves up more than a PAGAN?......Stay tuned as we will return after these messages......or something...........hmmm huh hmmmmm........

P.S. its good to see you on the site DUFFMAN.....its been way too long

BEAVIS

Comment

The PROFESSOR

The squirrel was right about that even when there was silence cause you looked like you knew everything even when you were sitting at trailside ..........Murray the thinker......but we needed someone like that around .....good on you PROFESSOR. good to see you as well,this is like old times.

BEAVIS

Comment

D-Man

you the snow king DUFFIE ?

Comment

Working...
          X